Giving up sugar over 500 days ago (!) and conquering my morning routine CHANGED MY LIFE. When I get up early and do a spin class before work, make my smoothie, and pack my lunch, I feel patient, calm, peaceful, confident, flirtatious, euphoric, full of ideas and positive thoughts, and HAPPY. When was the last time you felt legit happy at 6:00 am? Not just “okay,” but happy?
I want to help every woman feel this way because you are then more likely to take risks, challenge yourself, and grow. I’m passionate about women taking time for themselves, and I’m convinced it must happen in the morning for it to occur every day. The euphoric feelings I have in the morning and the desire to help people inspired me to create my free masterclass,” How to Rock a Consistent Morning Routine by Mastering These 3 Secrets!” and launch my online course, “Your Power Hour – Your master plan for creating and conquering your morning routine.”
But, friend, time is running out. When this blog is published, there is only ONE masterclass left, at 6:30 PM cst on Wednesday, February 12th. Grab a friend (it will make it more fun, and research shows you are more likely to stick to a habit) and save your seat for my free masterclass, “How to Rock a Consistent Morning Routine by Mastering These 3 Secrets!” below:
Here, in no particular order, are 10 ways my free masterclass will help you:
- You will learn the habit you have that is an act of self-sabotage. The term “self-sabotage” might sound dramatic until you learn what I’m referring to, and then you will agree with me. #truth
- You will learn the single biggest predictor of the likelihood of success in your morning routine. Aren’t you even a little curious what it is? Sneak peek: It’s going to require a huge mindset shift, but you can do hard things, right?
- How many times have you embarked on a new habit like getting up earlier, dieting, or exercising and tried “white-knuckling” your way through it, alone, and isolated? Then you tell yourself it’s because you are weak and undisciplined. I will teach you why this isn’t a good approach and why it’s unnecessary.
- How many times have you embarked on a new habit like getting up earlier, dieting, or exercising and tried doing it “cold turkey?” As in, you try going from A to Z in the first day, only to give up a few days in? Um, you’re not alone. I will teach you why going cold turkey is also not a good approach and why it’s unnecessary.
- I will teach you how to be consistent. I mean, hello, “consistency” is in the masterclass title, right? I can’t tell you how long I resisted the concept of consistency. I fought against it so hard, and you can, too, but until you accept AND embrace that it’s a requirement for success, you won’t be, well, successful.
- I will teach you how to start the day feeling confident, proud, and ready to take on the day instead of defeated and depleted before you even leave the house. You know how drained you feel in the morning when you are rushing around, stressed and losing your keys and your phone because you woke up late again? Exactly.
- I will teach you how to make yourself a priority in your life again. Right now you might feel invisible in your own life because you have no time for yourself. That’s gotta end, friend. You MUST have time for yourself EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Not just once every three weeks when you can get a babysitter. Not just once every six weeks when you get together with your besties. And not just every three months when you get a mani/pedi. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Self-care isn’t selfish; it’s self-preservation.
- I will teach you how to show up for yourself in a way that won’t create mommy-guilt or spouse-guilt. You don’t have to take time away from loved ones to fill your own cup.
- I will teach you how to frontload your morning routine to set yourself up for the best chance of success.
- My support, encouragement, and roadmap will help you value yourself again.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, February 12th, is the LAST free masterclass, “How to Rock a Consistent Morning Routine by Mastering These 3 Secrets!” Grab a friend and save your spots below:
Which point from the list are you looking forward to the most? What is holding YOU back from having a successful morning routine? Comment below!
See you in class!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the “Follow Your Spark” blog to automatically learn about new postings! As always, thank you for reading!